Feb. 20th, 1966
DeKalb, Illinois, USA
Cindy Crawford's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1998 - 54
1995 - Fair Game
1987 - Secret of My Succe$s
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Judge
Ellen Screen Test #1
[no bio found]
- (Sept. 2008) Appeared in a 'Mario Testino' (qv) photo shoot for Vanity Fair magazine alongside supermodels 'Stephanie Seymour' (qv), 'Christy Turlington (I)' (qv), 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv), 'Linda Evangelista' (qv) and 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv). The pictorial covered pages 182 through 193.
- Started modeling at age 19.
- (October 2008) Participated in the 3rd Munchkin's Project Pink annual breast cancer awareness campaign to raise money for breast cancer research. The project consists of the donation of celebrity-decorated and autographed bath ducks, put up for auction.
- In 1995 was estimated to be worth $6.9 million.
- Daughter Kaya Jordan Gerber born in Los Angeles on 9/3/01, weighing 7 lb. 10 oz.
- Appeared on the premiere cover of then-boyfriend 'John Kennedy Jr.' (qv)'s magazine "George" (September 1995). Crawford was dressed as US President George Washington.
- Was the inspiration for 'Prince (I)' (qv)'s song "Cindy C."
- Ranked #5 on "Playboy"'s list of the 100 Sexiest Stars of the Century.