Oct. 1st, 1964
Castro Valley, California, USA
Christopher Titus' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Remarkable Power
1988 - Killer Klowns from Outer Space
Guest TV Roles
Paramilitary Man #1
A seemingly overnight success with his own TV series, "Titus", Christopher at age 35 struggled to reach that peak. His series is based on his life. His father was a womanizing beer guzzling salesman. Living with his father, he endured a series of stepmothers until, at age 12, he decided to run away from home. He moved into a garage with his biological mother, a classically trained pianist. She spent much of her time in mental institutions before finally committing suicide. From these situations he developed what Titus calls therapeutic stand-up comedy. Like his TV show character, he enjoys customizing cars and currently has four.
- (25 August 2001) Welcomed first child, daughter Kennie Marie. The baby weighed 7 1/2lbs and was named after Chris's father.
- In an interview (featured on the 6-disc DVD release of _"Titus" (2000)_ (qv)'s first two seasons), he states that he preferred the cancellation of "Titus" because it pushed the envelope and not because it wasn't funny.
- His TV series _"Titus" (2000)_ (qv) was loosely based upon his own real life.
- His father, Ken, was married three times and lived with two other women during Christopher's early years.
- His mother, Juanita, killed an abusive second husband in 1986 over a Thanksgiving dinner argument. She shot herself in 1994.
- Is the oldest of three children - younger siblings Shannon and Dave.
- His sister, Shannon, killed herself with handgun in 2004.
- Some of the things mentioned on the sitcom _"Titus" (2000)_ (qv) about him are actually true. He has a sister (named Shannon) and he fell into a bonfire when he was a teenager.