Nov. 25th, 1971
Hollywood, California, USA
Christina Applegate's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore
2010 - Going the Distance
2009 - Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
2008 - The Rocker
2004 - Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
2004 - Employee of the Month
2004 - Surviving Christmas
2003 - Wonderland
2002 - The Sweetest Thing
2001 - Just Visiting
1998 - Jane Austen's Mafia!
1998 - The Big Hit
1997 - Nowhere
1996 - Mars Attacks!
1995 - Wild Bill
1991 - Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Judge
Christina is the daughter of record producer Robert Applegate and singer-actress, Nancy Priddy. Her parents split-up shortly after her birth. She has two half-siblings from her father's re-marriage - Alisa (b. 10 October 1977) & Kyle (b. 15 July 1981). Alisa and Christina are best friends and even lived together while Alisa was going to college. Christina's mother took her along on all of her auditions and acting jobs. She made her acting debut at age five months, when her mother got her in a commercial for Playtex nursers. Her mother never remarried, but kept company with Stephen Stills. Christina still cherishes a guitar Stephen gave her when she was young. She played in a number of TV series before landing her breakout role in "Married with Children" (1987) in 1987. Christina still studies jazz dance.
- Enjoys books about spirituality.
- Enjoys photography.
- Friend of 'Nicole Eggert' (qv).
- Diagnosed with breast cancer (3 August 2008).
- In an interview on _"Late Night with Conan O'Brien" (1993)_ (qv), she mentioned that though she has green eyes on one magazine cover picture, her eyes were changed to blue.
- Supports People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
- Co-wrote "The Penis Song" with _The Sweetest Thing (2002)_ (qv) co-stars 'Cameron Diaz' (qv) and 'Selma Blair' (qv).
- Born at 5:45 PM.