Aug. 26th, 1965
Point Lookout, New York, USA
Chris Burke's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2003 - Mona Lisa Smile
Guest TV Roles
Henry Lee Mentiere
[no bio found]
- Graduated from the Don Guanella School in Springfield, Pennsylvania in 1985.
- Used to work as an elevator operator.
- Serves as a goodwill ambassador for the National Down Syndrome Society and is editor-in-chief of its quarterly magazine.
- Actor with Down's Syndrome starring on _"Life Goes On" (1989/I)_.
- Tours with his 3-piece folk band.
- Mother, Marian, is a retired trade-show manager.
- Father, Frank, is a retired NYPD inspector.
- Is an usher at a Catholic church near his NY home.
Related sites for this celeb