Dec. 2nd, 1989
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Cassie Steele's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Super Sweet 16: The Movie
Guest TV Roles
Sydney Fox - Age 10
Miss Cassandra Rae Steele was born on December 2, 1989 in Canada. At the young age of 8, she was very hard-working, and busy training for over 14 hours a week for gymnastics. This all changed when she wasn't able to attend classes due to transportation issues. On the bright side, she started acting classes, which she loved. In 1999 Cassie started to seek auditions for roles in commercials, television shows, and movies. After being cast for several commercials, one of them being for the preteen game "Fib-Finder", she landed her first role as Young Syndy in the series the "Relic Hunter". Soon after that, she landed another role as Manny Santos in the "Degrassi: The Next Generation" (2001) series on CTV.
Cassie also enjoys various sports such as football and basketball; dancing hip-hop and jazz, martial arts, lessons in guitar, skating, swimming, and singing. She finished working on an album of her own, "How Much for Happy", which came out in the United States in July 2005.
- Her worst habit is snorting when she laughs.
- Was nominated for a "Best Performance in a Drama Series/Guest Starring Young Actress" 2002 Young Artist award for her role as Darcy Lowe in the episode "Sydney at Ten" of 'Relic Hunter.'
- Is of British descent on her father's side and Filipino descent on her mother's side.
- Her character in Degrassi: The Next Generation was born on August 15, 1989 in Manila, Philippines.
- She likes to go horseback riding with her sister.
- Her personal style is punk.
- Shares the same birthday with Britney Spears
- Co-stars with her younger sister, Alexandra Steele, who plays "Angela Jeremiah" on The N's television show, "Degrassi: The Next Generation".
Related sites for this celeb