Nov. 21st, 1973
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Brook Kerr's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Montell Jordan's Date
Kerr has played the character of Whitney Russell Harris since the shows debut in 1999 and is considered one of its veteran stars. She exited the role of Whitney on September 6, 2007, the second to last day the show aired on NBC but returned for the show's finale episodes briefly from Mid-July 2008 to early August 2008 in a guest appearance. In 2008, she starred as Tara Thornton in the unaired first pilot of the HBO TV series True Blood, and was subsequently replaced by Rutina Wesley for that role.
She is a native of Indianapolis, Indiana. She had her son when she was 16 years old with long-time boyfriend Christopher Warren. Kerr moved to Los Angeles after graduating high school to pursue a career in acting. She has lived there ever since. Her son, Chris Warren, Jr. is also an actor, having appeared as Zeke in High School Musical, High School Musical 2, and High School Musical 3. Kerr and Warren have been together since their teens.
She is also featured in Kenny Chesney's video for his new single "Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven". She was also in 3T's music video "Why" feat. Michael Jackson in 1995. Kerr's mother currently serves as a receptionist for Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels.[
- Upon graduating from high school, she moved to Los Angeles to fulfil her dream of becoming an actress.
- A sports enthusiast who keeps fit practicing ballet, volleyball, basketball, bowling and ballroom dancing.
- Has two older half-brothers.
- Gave birth to her first son 55 days after her 16th birthday.
- Her boyfriend is actor Christopher Oneal Warren.
- Mother of actor 'Chris Warren Jr.'.
- She was originally cast as Tara Thornton on HBO's _"True Blood" (2008)_ (qv).