Dec. 18th, 1963
Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA
Guest TV Roles
Brad Pitt was born in 1963 in Oklahoma and raised in Springfield, Missouri. His mother's name is Jane Etta Hillhouse. His father, William (Bill) Pitt, worked in management at a trucking firm in Springfield. He has a younger brother, Douglas (Doug) Pitt and a younger sister Julie Neal Pitt. At Kickapoo High School, Pitt was involved in sports, debating, student government and school musicals. Pitt attended the University of Missouri, where he majored in journalism with a focus on advertising. He occasionally acted in fraternity shows. He left college two credits short of graduating to move to California. Before he became successful at acting, Pitt supported himself by driving strippers in limos, moving refrigerators and dressing as a giant chicken while working for "el Pollo Loco."
- Was officially in the BAFTA longlist for Best Actor in a Supporting Role for his performance in Babel (2006), however he did not get the nomination.
- Dated 'Juliette Lewis (I)' (qv). They met on the set of the NBC movie of the week _Too Young to Die? (1990) (TV)_ (qv). They also did _Kalifornia (1993)_ (qv) together.
- Raised in Springfield, Missouri, and is an alumni of Kickapoo High School. Other alumni include 'Adrienne Wilkinson' (qv) and 'Jay Kenneth Johnson' (qv).
- (June 1996) Donated $100,000 to the Discovery Center - a children's learning museum in his hometown of Springfield, Missouri.
- Used to act at the Vandevort Theater in Springfield, Missouri. He still visits and donates to the theater.
- Voted #6 in Elle (France) Magazine's "15 Sexiest Men" poll (June 2007).
- Is a Vegetarian.
- Had to learn to fly-cast for his role in _A River Runs Through It (1992)_ (qv). He practiced on top of buildings in Hollywood. During these practices he frequently hooked himself in the back of his head.