May. 17th, 1956
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Bob Saget's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Mr. Warmth: The Don Rickles Project
2005 - Madagascar
2005 - The Aristocrats
2003 - Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd
1998 - Half Baked
1997 - Meet Wally Sparks
1987 - Critical Condition
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Host
[no bio found]
- At times, he tours on the stand-up circuit with his _"Full House" (1987)_ (qv) co-star 'Dave Coulier' (qv).
- Attended Temple University.
- His sister, Gay, died of scleroderma at age 47. Saget made a TV movie, _For Hope (1996) (TV)_ (qv), based on his sister and her struggle with the disease.
- Frequently parodies his family friendly, wholesome image of Danny Tanner in films and his stand up routine.
- Friend of 'Dana Delany' (qv).
- According to the Encore True Stories Channel host 'Jay Schadler' (qv), stated during the intro for _For Hope (1996) (TV)_ (qv), the following is true: "Ironically, two years prior to Gay's diagnosis, Saget was a volunteer speaker for the Scleroderma Research Foundation."
- Performed in a sketch comedy group at Temple.
- Made a pre-recorded appearance on 1999 InterCollegiate Comedy Festival, sponsored by the University of Pennsylvania's Mask and Wig Comedy troupe. He did a monologue, peppered with jokes from his sitcoms ("D.J., Stephanie and Michelle stole my plane ticket to the show tonight. Those bitches."), and closed his performance by autographing a photo for the head of the Penn Mask and Wig Group.