Aug. 25th, 1987
Tarzana, California, USA
Blake Lively's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2011 - Green Lantern
2010 - The Town
2009 - New York, I Love You
2009 - The Private Lives of Pippa Lee
2008 - The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
2007 - Elvis and Anabelle
2006 - Accepted
2006 - Simon Says
2005 - The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Host
Blake Lively was born in a showbiz family in California and quickly followed her parents and siblings steps. Her first role was Trixie the Tooth Fairy in 1998 movie "Sandman" directed by her dad, Ernie Lively. Her big break came along a few years later though. Blake was up to finish high school when she got the co-starring role of Bridget in "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" on 2005.
Blake was perfect for the part of Bridget, so much that with no big references or even auditioning she landed the part! She revealed she walked in and left a photo of herself and that was it, yet it was clear that she was the Brigit needed.
After "The Sisterhood", Blake went back to high school for her senior year to have the life of a regular teenager, a very busy regular teenager. The multi-talented girl was class president, a cheerleader and performed with the choir.
Blake has also a movie in the theater starring Justin Long, "Accepted", and has an other project due to be released this year titled "Elvis and Anabelle".
- Daughter of actor 'Ernie Lively (I)' (qv) and talent manager 'Elaine Lively' (qv), sister of 'Eric Lively' (qv), and half-sister 'Lori Lively' (qv), 'Jason Lively' (qv) and 'Robyn Lively' (qv).
- Ranked #43 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- _The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005)_ (qv) was her first job, not just in acting.
- On _"Live with Regis and Kathie Lee" (1989)_ (qv), stated that she her older brother didn't want to go to school alone when it came time for him to be in 1st grade. At the time she was three but very tall for her age. Her mother lied and said Blake was 6. Blake attended 1st grade and the school reported that she was "slow" when in reality she was 3 and couldn't talk very well. She claims it made her brother happy, so she was happy.
- She was involved in a lot of activities at her high school including: cheer-leading, choir, and student government. She was class president.
- Went Out With Kelly Blatz from 2004 - 2007.
- When auditioning for _The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005)_ (qv), she walked in and gave them nothing but her photo, since she had never done anything before that, they all thought she was joking but when she left the room, they knew that she was definitely the Bridget they wanted.
- Loves going to Disneyland.