Jan. 22nd, 1981
Arcadia, California, USA
Beverley Mitchell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Extreme Movie
2005 - Saw II
1996 - The Crow: City of Angels
Guest TV Roles
Beverley, like other television veterans, started her acting career at a young age, in this case 5, doing commercials, including Oscar Mayer, Cream of Wheat, Iron Kids B read, Energizer batteries, and Disney videos.
Beverley Ann Mitchell
Rising to fan-magazine fame through her stint as Lucy Camden on "7th Heaven" (1996), Beverley Anne Mitchell was born in Arcadia, California on January 22, 1981. Before her most famous role, Beverley started her career off with a well-known temper tantrum alongside her mother, in the middle of a shopping mall. A talent agent heard the noise and quickly rushed over. The rest is history. Television and modeling gigs quickly followed and her debut TV role was in the series "Big Brother Jake" (1990). Her first large film role came in The Crow: City of Angels (1996). Shortly after, she was on the WB as one of the fresh faces of the hit "7th Heaven" (1996). While busy with the show, Beverley graduated from high school in 1999 and has attended Loyola Maramount University and studied film. She also actively participates in RADD Kids and K-Mart Kids Race Against Drugs charities, among others. While active on her show, she also starred in the independent short film Mean People Suck (2001). In 2011, Beverley joined the cast of The Secret Life of the American Teenager as the new school guidance counselor.
Michael Cameron (1 October 2008 - present)
- David, her dad, is an auto-racing promoter. Her mom Sharon is an office manager. David and Sharon are now divorced.
- (2001) Is studying film at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
- In real life is older than 'Jessica Biel' (qv), but plays her little sister on _"7th Heaven" (1996)_ (qv).
- Beverley is engaged to her boyfriend for five years, Michael Cameron, her publicist announced on January 12 to "People" magazine. Beverley's engagement ring is a 3.5-carat yellow diamond by designer Louis Glick. The couple got engaged on New Year's Eve in Colorado, and plan to wed in 2007.
- She is now a country singer, coming up in the generation of such as Billy Currington and Carrie Underwood.
- Appeared in the March/April 2002 edition of American Girl, in the section Who's That Girl?
- Has two things in common with her _"7th Heaven" (1996)_ (qv) co-star 'Catherine Hicks' (qv): each is an only child; and both are former cheerleaders.
- She was first noticed at the age of four, when a talent manager saw her throwing a temper tantrum at a local mall.