Jan. 29th, 1979
Los Angeles, California, USA
Andrew Keegan's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Waiting for Dublin
2005 - Cruel World
2004 - Extreme Dating
2002 - A Midsummer Night's Rave
2001 - O
2001 - The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy
1999 - 10 Things I Hate About You
1996 - Independence Day
1994 - Camp Nowhere
Guest TV Roles
Andrew cannot recall a time when he did not want to act. His first big break came when he starred in the motion picture comedy, Camp Nowhere (1994), alongside the then rising young starlet, Jessica Alba. Andrew's heartthrob status was immediate, and he had girls across the world swooning.
In 1997, Andrew cemented his place in Hollywood by landing a role on the Fox hit show, "Party of Five" (1994), playing opposite Lacey Chabert as her hunky football player boyfriend. That same year, Andrew was cast opposite Jessica Biel in the WB's longest running hit series, "7th Heaven" (1996), where he played a single teenage father who falls in love with Biel.
Andrew's incredible success in television led him back to the big screen, and in 1999 he was cast alongside Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles in the romantic comedy, "10 Things I Hate About You". Andrew played Joey Donnor, the most popular and hottest guy in school who became the love interest of Bianca Larisa Oleynik. Andrew's hilarious performance was well-received and earned him prominent roles in many motion pictures such as "The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy" with Zach Braff and Dean Cain and "O", a modern day version of Shakespeare's Othello with Mekhi Phifer, Josh Hartnett and Julia Stiles.
These days, when not schooling celebrities in major surfing competitions like the Boost Mobile Pro and donating all of his winnings to charity, Andrew can be seen starring opposite Kiele Sanchez on the WB's hit show, "Related". Andrew plays Zack the suave college undergrad that captivates the attention of an older woman (Sanchez).
- Says his favorite Shakesperean character is the loyal, honorable Cassio from Othello. In 2001, he played that character in the modern day remake of Othello _O (2001)_ (qv). He called it "a sheer pleasure".
- Brother of actor 'Casey Keegan' (qv).
- Celebrity Judge for UCLA Spring Sing 2005
- Has starred with 'Julia Stiles' (qv) in both _O (2001)_ (qv) and _10 Things I Hate About You (1999)_ (qv).
- Was engaged to singer 'LeAnn Rimes' (qv) in 2001 but split after a few months
- Speaks Spanish fluently.
- His Cadillac SUV broke down in Torkerville, California on his way to the 2004 Sundance Film Festival.
- Lost out to 'Chris Klein (I)' (qv) for a role in _American Pie (1999)_ (qv).
Related sites for this celeb