May. 9th, 1951
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Alley Mills' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1983 - Going Berserk
1970 - Diary of a Mad Housewife
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- Married actor/comedian 'Orson Bean' (qv) when she was 41 (her first marriage) and he was 64 (his third marriage).
- Stepmother of husband, 'Orson Bean' (qv),'s son.
- Appears on the Los Angeles smaller stage these days often co-starring with her husband 'Orson Bean' (qv) in such plays as ''Candida'' (1998) "There's One in Every Marriage" (2005) and "Hogan's Goat" (2007) all with the Pacific Resident Theatre in LA.
- Once was involved with actor 'David Birney' (qv). They broke up in 1991.
- Her parents are Don Mills, a TV executive, and Joan (Paterson) Kerr, former American Heritage magazine editor. He died in 2003 and she died in 1996.
- Best remembered as the peace-keeping, blonde-haired mom on the popular coming-of-age series _"The Wonder Years" (1988)_ (qv).