Aug. 6th, 1982
Joliet, Illinois, USA
5' 10 1/2"
Adrianne Curry's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- Never got the print advertising campaign for Revlon cosmetics that it seemed the winner of cycle 1 of _"America's Next Top Model" (2003)_ (qv) would receive. Instead, Revlon used her as a model in some low-profile public appearances at conventions, as well as in short instructional films about applying makeup.
- Her heroes are 'Bono' (qv) from 'U2 (I)' (qv) for making a difference in third world countries and anyone in the NYPD and NYFD.
- Ranked #100 on Maxim's Hot 100. 
- Had a pet snake growing up named Regina Belle.
- Her favorite musicians are 'Led Zeppelin' (qv), 'The Doors' (qv), 'Pink Floyd' (qv), 'Jefferson Airplane' (qv), and 'Jimi Hendrix' (qv).
- Her favorite TV show is _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv).
- Favorite movie is _The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)_ (qv).
- Worked as a waitress before appearing on _"America's Next Top Model" (2003)_ (qv).