Jul. 6th, 1978
East Meadow, Long Island, New York, USA
Adam Busch's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2006 - American Dreamz
Guest TV Roles
Sean 'Fitz' Fitzgibbon
Attended the East Meadow Public School System. In High School he stole the leads of all the plays. He was in Theatre Guild. Graduating in 1996, he was voted Most-Dramatic in the Senior Superlatives although he spent much of senior year in Florida filming "The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo" (1996). He also played in a jazz-rock band named 28 Orange Street, later renamed 'Common Rotation'.
- Has a younger brother named Justin
- Fellow Troika members Danny Strong and Tom Lenk are frequently in the audience for Adam's band. And the trio regularly appear at conventions together.
- Has an older brother, Matt, who is the tour manager for Common Rotation as well as Ratdog (Bob Weir).
- Is currently (February 2004) dating actress 'Amber Benson (I)' (qv). Ironically, it was Adam's character, "Warren", who murdered Amber's "Tara" on _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv) in 2002.
- Sings in a folk rock band called Common Rotation. The members include Eric Kufs (singer/guitarist), Adam (harmonica, vocals) and Jordan Katz (trumpet, banjo, bass). The band plays all around Los Angeles, New York and the UK. The band's latest album "Isalie" was released in the fall of 2006.
- Went to acting school with 'Eddie Kaye Thomas' (qv).
Related sites for this celeb