Aug. 7th, 1982
Lochinvar, New South Wales, Australia
Abbie Cornish's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2011 - Sucker Punch
2010 - Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole
2009 - Bright Star
2008 - Stop-Loss
2007 - Elizabeth: The Golden Age
2006 - A Good Year
2006 - Candy
2004 - One Perfect Day
2004 - Somersault
Guest TV Roles
Abbie Cornish grew up on her parents 170 acre farm in the Hunter Valley town of Lochinvar with her 3 brothers and younger sister. Abbie started modeling at age 13 because she was "bored". Her first acting job was at age 15 on the Australian Broadcasting Commission series "Children's Hospital" (1997) playing a quadriplegic.
- Is good friends with former _"Wildside" (1997)_ (qv) co-star 'John O'Hare (II)' (qv).
- Good friends with 'Rose Byrne' (qv).
- Served as judge of the Myer Fashions on the Field event at the 2007 Melbourne Cup.
- Met boyfriend 'Ryan Phillippe' (qv) while filming _Stop-Loss (2008)_ (qv) in August 2006. They have been together ever since.
- Was voted "Australia's Sexiest Vegetarian" in 2008.
- Her parents split up when she was 16 years old.
- Learnt to drive at the age of 12.
- Favorite actresses are 'Cate Blanchett' (qv) and 'Samantha Morton' (qv).