Secret of My Succe$s Trivia
- A lot of height adjustments had to be made during the kissing scenes between Michael J. Fox and Helen Slater, since Fox is much shorter than Slater.
- A sequel was proposed for this film but never made.
- Unused music by John Williams.
- CAMEO('Tatjana Patitz': During the opening credit sequence; she's the fourth of four models who turns her head in rapid succession.
- Coincidently, Brantley Foster and Katrina Leskanich of Katrina & The Waves, who sing "Walking On Sunshine", are both from Kansas.
- Michael J. Fox was, at the time this movie was filmed, a heavy cigarette smoker. Evidence of this is noticeable when his character Brantley (a non-smoker) puts his feet up on the desk and reveals dozens of burn marks from extinguishing cigarettes with his shoe.
- 'David Watkin' was the film's original cinematographer. According to his autobiography, the reasons for being dismissed were and still are unknown.
- Kristy McNichol was the original choice made by director Herbert Ross to play the lead actress role. She was pulled two weeks before filming though by the film's producers, who feared she might be "difficult" to work with, due to her then-ongoing bouts with manic-depression.
- CAMEO(Cindy Crawford): during the opening credit sequence; she's the third of four models who turns her head in rapid succession.