The Best Of Times Goofs/Mistakes
- Movie Goof (continuity error): During The Final game, after the rain has began and then stopped falling, Hightower's jersey is covered in mud while on the field, but on the sidelines it is white.
- Movie Goof (continuity error): Robin Williams uniform before the end of the movie is slightly dirty then when he is called into the game it is clean
- Movie Goof (audio/visual unsynchronized): A few times during the movie when Reno yells at Jack, you can see Kurt Russell is saying "fuck" but his word is over-dubbed to the common fall-back words like "freak", "friggin", and "fool". Any use of the word "fuck" more than once would turn the film into an R-rated picture.
- Movie Goof (continuity error): At the football game at the end of the movie, it starts to rain for a while and then it stops. Gigi is shown on the bleachers with wet hair and then a second later her hair dry and fluffy.
- Movie Goof (revealing mistake): When Jack catches the ball on the final play, the ref signals "touchdown" twice. Once when it catches it and again when he actually crosses the goal line.
- Movie Goof (continuity error): During the final game, when Robin Williams character is shown 1-on-1 with the defender before the play, they are on Hightower's left, but whenever they show Jack running down the field, he is coming form Kurt Russell's right off the line of scrimmage.