Night Shift Goofs/Mistakes
- Movie Goof (continuity error): In the beginning of the movie, the pimp's arms are tied to the chair along with his body. As the body begins to fall, his arms are tied. As he progresses in the fall, his arms are up in the air (untied). When the pimp and the chair crash through the basketball hoop, his arms are tied to the chair again.
- Movie Goof (continuity error): When Chuck and Bill go upstairs in the club at the end of the movie, Bill is barefoot. When Bill jumps off the balcony and lands on the floor a few seconds later, he is wearing red sneakers.
- Movie Goof (continuity error): Chuck is being assaulted with the water hose when interrupted by the police. During the shootout, the hose is dropped from Chucks mouth, but there is never any water on the floor.
- Movie Goof (errors made by characters, possibly deliberate errors by the filmmakers): 52 minutes into the film, when Chuck is reading a computer screen showing his and Bill's investments for their prostitution "company," there are multiple spelling errors which aren't due to the screen's limitations. Chuck, being the fussy business type, would never let this happen. There's at least one typo on nine of the eleven lines displayed. Here they are: "CHUCK & BILLS INVESTMET SERVICE," "Inteest compouded monthl," "Paymnts at endof period," "Annual intrest rate," "Present vaue," "Future vale," "Monthly pament," "The interet rate is 1.46% per monh" and "And the tie period i 12 months."
- Movie Goof (revealing mistake): When Bill is writing on the chalkboard, the letters and lines on the board change between shots.
- Movie Goof (errors in geography): Bill says "this is my stop" and gets off the subway, while Chuck stays on. But the sign next to him says the train is the Times Square - Grand Central shuttle, which makes no intermediate stops.
- Movie Goof (continuity error): At the end when the delivery man wipes the mustard off the sandwich onto the wall, in the next shot there is no more mustard on the wall.
- Movie Goof (continuity error): When Charlotte visits Chuck in jail, the positions of Chuck's hands on the bars of the cell change completely between shots.
- Movie Goof (crew or equipment visible): When Chuck enters a room next to his office at the morgue, grip equipment is reflected in the glass door