Miracle Mile Goofs/Mistakes
- Movie Goof (revealing mistake): When Harry places the unconscious Julie in some random shopping cart you can clearly see that a pillow had been strategically placed to make the actress' back comfy. When he pulls her out again at the end of the ride you can see more pillows had been placed under her rear so as to make a totally comfy little nest.
- Movie Goof (errors made by characters, possibly deliberate errors by the filmmakers): That waitress at the restaurant tells Harry that Julie is in the 351 building on Fuller, but Harry goes to 535 S Curson.
- Movie Goof (errors made by characters, possibly deliberate errors by the filmmakers): On the phone in the booth when Chip told Harry the code to nuclear war, he said that the code was, "Thor Arthur 66ZZD." In the diner when Landa asked Harry to repeat the conversation, he said the code was, "Thor Arthur 66"DD"Z".
- Movie Goof (continuity error): When Harry lands on the road from the moving van. Before he lands on the ground, his glasses are already on the road and broken.
- Movie Goof (boom mic visible): When Harry returns to the diner, after the phone call in the phone ball. There's an reflection of the boom on the window. When Harry gets everyone intention in the diner.