Interstate 60: Episodes of the Road Goofs/Mistakes
- Movie Goof (crew or equipment visible): During the first car scenes on the I60, especially the ones where Laura is sitting on the passengers seat, you can more then clearly see a crew member sitting next to the car door on the passengers side just "riding along". This is so obvious that it gets pretty annoying since it happens a couple of times. In one scene you can even see him wear a red scarf.
- Movie Goof (errors made by characters, possibly deliberate errors by the filmmakers): The website Neal calls up at the beginning of the movie is misspelled as "majordesicion.com" (the correct spelling being "decision", not "desicion").
- Movie Goof (revealing mistake): Neal's car is a BMW e36 3-series convertible. When you see the burned-out car wreck near the end of the film, it is clearly visible that it is a e30, the older 3-series model. The wreck has no damages from the impact either.
- Movie Goof (plot holes): Seconds after Neal wakes up in the hospital after being knocked cold, clearly disoriented and unsure where he is, his sister comes in. He tells her the doctors want to "keep me overnight, to log some tests in the morning." How does he know this?
- Movie Goof (continuity error): The rope barriers along the ground leading to the desk in suite 1300.
- Movie Goof (audio/visual unsynchronized): When Neal smashes the Magic 8-Ball, the sound of breaking glass is heard. The 8-Ball is made entirely of plastic.
- Movie Goof (continuity error): Pennants at gas station disappear and reappear between shots.
- Movie Goof (revealing mistake): A helicopter shadow is visible during the opening credits.