Head Over Heels
- Amanda's character has symptoms of Stendhal Syndrome, a condition where seeing a beautiful piece of art or something particularly pleasing to the eye can cause symptoms including dizziness and fainting.
- Norma Macmillian's last film.
- Jim Winston has a chance to display his throwing knife skills early in the film, only to apparently miss what he is aiming at. Later on, it is revealed he actually hit a fly dead center, his true target. This sequence is taken nearly verbatim from _Guo chan Ling Ling Qi (1994)_.
- Claire Danes was originally set to play the lead role of Amanda Pierce, but dropped out at the last moment. Monica Potter, who'd already been signed on for a smaller role, was moved into Amanda's part as a result.
- Shalom Harlow has said that she used to live in an environment much like the one Jade, Roxanna, Candi, Holly, and Amanda live in.