Employee of the Month Trivia
- After Zack makes fun of Vince when he asks if Amy's last name is Nordic, Vince says "Oh, he's quick with a joke or to light up your smoke," which is a line from Billy Joel's song, "Piano Man".
- Eva Longoria Parker appeared as a Super Club employee named Lily, in a scene filmed as an alternate opening deleted from the theatrical release. The scene is found in the "Special Features" section of the DVD.
- In the Steaksmith's scene Harland Williams says that Dane Cook is just like the drummer from REO Speedwagon, while their song "Can't fight this feeling" plays in the background.
- Afraid that Dax Shepard and Dane Cook resembled each other too much, movie execs asked Shepard to go blonde.
- Dane Cook is a die hard Boston Red Sox fan. In the movie when Super Club is playing Maxi Mart in the baseball game. Super Club is Red (in honor of the Sox) and Maxi Mart is Gray and Blue (in honor of the Yankees). This is a play on the famous rivalry.