Buffy the Vampire Slayer Goofs/Mistakes
- Movie Goof (boom mic visible): After the opening titles, Buffy and her friends are shown at the mall in an overhead shot and the boom mic casts a shadow on the floor.
- Movie Goof (audio/visual unsynchronized): After Buffy punches Merrick, she gives her "Marry Christian Slater and die" speech. The reverse angle of Merrick shows Buffy's lips still moving, even though no dialogue is heard.
- Movie Goof (revealing mistake): Wires are visible when Robert Berman flies up out of his grave for the first time.
- Movie Goof (revealing mistake): When Benny is floating outside Pike's window, his reflection is visible.
- Movie Goof (continuity error): After Pike talks to Buffy while on his motorcycle, he does a turn toward the photo booth. You see a close up of him just as he his revving up his bike, and he is maybe two to three feet from the photo booth, which is not enough room to do the maneuver. In the next shot, you then see him about six or seven feet from the booth, and he does the maneuver.
- Movie Goof (continuity error): As Pike is driving his van with Amilyn holding onto the hood, the position of Amilyn's right hand switches back and forth from the roof to the hood between shots.
- Movie Goof (factual errors): When trying to 'bond' with Buffy, the school administrator confesses he used drugs while watching the Doobie Brothers in the '60s. The band didn't form until 1970.
- Movie Goof (revealing mistake): SPOILER: Lothos is seen playing a violin during Amilyn's death scene. However, it is impossible for any sound to have been coming from the violin as Lothos is wearing gloves which would have muted any sound coming from the instrument; the violin is also an electric violin plugged into absolutely nothing.