Black Christmas Goofs/Mistakes
- Movie Goof (continuity error): When Melissa checks on Lauren before Mrs. Mac and Heather are about to leave, you see that Heather's bag is on her bed (Lauren and Heather are roommates), but when Kelli and Leigh rush in and Melissa is sitting down, the bag is gone.
- Movie Goof (revealing mistake): When Billy stabs his stepfather in the eye, the blade comes out of the back of his head with the eye facing pupil-out, although that could not happen if the blade went through his eye.
- Movie Goof (revealing mistake): You can not see anyone's breath when they go outside, even though it is supposed to be really cold.
- Movie Goof (revealing mistake): Michelle Trachtenberg's character has her name spelled in the credits (M-e-l-i-s-s-a) differently from the way it appears on screen as part of a Caller ID (M-e-l-l-i-s-a).
- Movie Goof (miscellaneous): When Ms. Mac is first telling the story of Billy, she eats a marshmallow that she just cooked in the fire. There is no way that the marshmallow and the tongs that just came out of the fire place wouldn't have burned her mouth.
- Movie Goof (revealing mistake): SPOILER: When Agnes kills Kyle she stabs him in the eye with the glass unicorn. When she pulls his eyes out they are fine. They would have been shattered and bloody.
- Movie Goof (continuity error): SPOILER: Towards the end of the film, when Kelli and Leigh are in the attic, Melissas head is on the tree and her eyes are pulled out. When Melissa originally dies, the back of her head is cut off by an ice skate. This can only be considered a spoiler in the US version, as in the UK version, she gets her eyes pulled out by Agnes.
- Movie Goof (continuity error): SPOILER: When Billy's father is killed and getting buried under the crawlspace, he is seen with the black bag over his head. When Dana is fighting in the crawlspace and is killed, she has scratched up part of his skeleton; however, there is no bag over his head.