FAQ... How do I display an AKA name on my profile?
Members can display an alternative name on their Profile Page alongside their Account name.
It will show (AKA *******) where ***** is the alternate name.
To create this alternate name.
1. On your Profile Page go to "edit profile" in the left hand menu column.
2. Enter your account password in BOTH boxes.
3. Under your Avatar/Silhouette there is a box labelled name.
4. Enter your alternate name in this box.
5. Go to the bottom of the page and click save changes.
Job done. Return to profile. Your 'AKA' will now be displayed.
If it does not please refresh your profile page BEFORE reporting a bug in the system.
> 1 year ago